ESIC Return must be filed half-yearly. Every company with more than 10 employees must get registered under ESIC scheme to file ESIC return.
Here are the process of filing the return:
– Certificate of registration under shops and establishment Act, or factories Act.
– MOA, AOA, and Deeds(If applicable).
– Employees’ details list and their monthly compensation.
– List of all directors and shareholders
– Bank statement of the company
Documents required to file ESI return:
– Attendance registers
– Wages registers.
– Books informing inspection
– Monthly challan and returns submitted to ESIC
Get in touch with Innovante experts to know it further and we will help thoroughly.
As discussed above, it is considered one of the best and simple businesses and easy to form the business.
No legal formalities like form filings are required. Get more information in detail about the sole proprietorship through our experts at Innovante.