Nidhi Company refers to a Non-banking financial corporation (NBFC). It is regulated by the provision of companies Act 2013. It involves the activities of dealing with the deposits of the loans to the members such as shareholders only or just for mutual benefits to its members. The activities of these firms come under the ambit of RBI. These Companies deal only with the money of its shareholders or members.
There are minimal requirements to register the Nidhi company which are as follows:
– A minimum of 7 members is required.
– A minimum of 3 directors is required.
– The capital requirement must be Rs. 5 lakh or more DIN of directors
These are the documents which are needed for getting registration:
– PAN Card of all the members
– Photographs of all Members.
– Digital Signature Certificate.
– Aadhar Card/Voter ID of the Members
– Directors Address Proof
– DIN of the Directors.
– MOA, MCA, and AOA
For Registered Office:
– Rent Agreement or deeds of the address where the office is registered.
– Address Proof of the Registered Office.
– NOC must be signed by the owner of the property