Private Limited Company
A Private limited company is a business firm held by a small group of people. It is registered for pre-set objects and processed by members called shareholders. Innovante provides private company registration services anywhere within India. The business firm gets its recognition as a company only by its registrations under companies Act 2013.
What are the steps to establish a Private Limited Company?
To register your company as a private limited company is not as easy as it seems. However, don’t worry as we have our experts who can help you with every step of the private limited company’s registration.
Here are some steps that you need to give a look and understand:
– You need to obtain Digital Signature Certificate.
– Obtain Director Identification Number.
– Availability of the Name
– Form SPICE INC-32
– MOA and AOA
– PAN and TAN Application.
What are the documents that are required?
– Copy of Pan Card of Directors
– Electricity/Water Bill (Business Place).
– Passport Size Photo of Director
– Copy of Aadhar card/Voter I’d card of directors
– If Rented Property, Rent Agreement Copy
– Copy of Property papers (for owned Property).